Join Porter Federal Credit Union!
As an employee or affiliate employee of Centura Health, you and your family are eligible for membership in Porter Federal Credit Union. What are the benefits of a credit union? Credit unions are not-for-profit. Unlike banks, they are member owned. They typically pay a higher dividend rate than banks, while offering lower fees and loan rates. All it takes is a $1.00 membership fee and a $25.00 deposit into a share savings account.
Once a member, you’re eligible to take advantage of many financial services, including free checking (with interest on average balance of $500.00 or more), overdraft protection (OAC), ATM access, Debit cards, and Certificates of Deposit. If you need a loan Porter Federal Credit Union offers a variety of loans: 1st and 2nd mortgage, auto, motorcycle, RV, boat and personal loans.
As a member, you can also take advantage of many other benefits, such as: free NADA new & used car pricing, discounts to AMC and Regal movies, Water World, Elitch’s and Colorado Group Legal Plan.
The main office is located at 850 E Harvard Ave., Suite G-45. Come join us and use all the benefits you need. Porter hours are Monday – Friday 8:00-3:30.
Summary of Services
- Share Savings – Excellent dividend rates.
- Checking – Free checking with no minimum balance, overdraft protection (OAC). Interest paid on average balance of $500 or more.
- ATMs – Access to thousands of ATMs through the PLUS or CO-OP network.
- Loans – 1st and 2nd mortgage, Auto, motorcycle, RV, boat and personal loans.
- Share Certificates – Excellent rates for time deposits (CD’s).
- Payroll Deduction – Available for savings, checking and loans.
- Savings Accounts
- Checking accounts
- ATM/Debit cards
- Direct Deposit (ACH)
- Domestic Wire Transfers
- Colorado Group Legal Plan
- AMC / Regal Discount Movie Tickets